1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Im pretty sure you would need the 3.1 turbo computer . IIRC you also need the map sensor (2 bar ), a custom crossover exhaust manifold , as well as some other parts . I cant think of em off hand.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

i know the auctions over but the high bid fell through and the guy asked if i wanted the stuff, he said he went to the junkyard and got a manifold. I just need to know if this looks like almost everything i'll need. and does anyone know how much it costs to get a turbo rebuilt?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
whoever won that bid gotta a pretty sweet deal, even if it doesn't have everything.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
1 other thing you would need is a coolant line connecting the TB heater and the H2O pump made because the TGP one has 1 with a extra nipple to run to the turbo to cool it off. And the 93 stuff looks diff then the 89. The downpipe and exhaust manifold look alot diff. :-?

BTW: I just sold my TGP Intercooler and pipes for $95 so it isnt that bad of a deal.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've never seen one before so i dont know what i'm lookin at, i've been looking for one of the GM service manuals for a while so i know whats what. the guy just kinda has the parts thrown on the ground, thats why i asked people here. thanks for the help anyway :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.