J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, i was making a left turn on a green arrow and some asshole ran a red light and smashed into the passneger side front fender doing 50 i think. my tercel got owned but i have witnesses saying its his fault so hes paying ill have pics in awhile, everyone is ok and somehow the car still runs, more detail later

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that! Glad everyones ok. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bumpin_z said:
Hey, atleast it wasn't the cavi!
if it was i would have seriously beat the shit out the other guy.
anyway it was all the other guys fault, ill get pics of the beater wrecked someday soon but im sure itll be written off by his insurance.
yes i just bought the car like 2 weeks ago, for a beater it was an excellent car, 100 times easier to work on then the cavalier, no joke.
i just found out my insurance wont cover vehicles used for delivery which is what i do now, wish i knew that before, so i hope his insurance pays quickly!
anyway im pissed now, bad driver killed a good car.
was thinking about using the insurance money to get an old mustang like i always wanted or paying off my bills and crap but thats no fun

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
WOW!! that situation sounds awefully familiar!!! damn people running red lights, thats what kiled my z

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.