J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im about to do the 5speed swap, and got an isuzu trans at a good deal, but now im 2nd guessing putting it in due to how weak it is, so if anyone has just the transmission out of a z (preferably 91 or new), let me know. thanx.

·
Banned
800 Posts
I have a good 5 speed from a 91 Z24..... what are you willing to pay and where are you from?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i live in brookfield, IL, a suburb right outside of chicago. how many miles are on it, and id have to get it shipped, so how much would shipping be to 60513?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
<COLOR color="olive">I have a 90K mile 5 Spd from an 87. You would have to make me a special offer to let it go........</COLOR>

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I have a 1990 GTZ 5 speed trans that I could sell you. You could take the internals and swap them into your case ?? Not sure though, you'd have to confirm that with someone else.

Shifted fine before it was pulled. PM for further details/etc etc.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
<COLOR color="olive">Call this number, they are reporting 1 in stock and close to you.....847-695-4000 or these guys too 800-548-9151 </COLOR>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.