J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
well considering you have made about three of these posts + atleast 3 months and last time someone just sold use headlight covers they went for 50 cnd i think? you should try e bay and get a brand new set for about 40 shipped to your door :D so i am sorry that you didnt put it here to get that respone let me go cry now :p

·
Registered
435 Posts
wow patrick is so funny eh?....

I dont know how you would reply with 80 links and not expect him to get annoyed. plus im pretty sure just about everyone in here is familer with ebay so its just a waste of a post bro, this mans looking to get some headlight covers and a solar wing off someone in his area so unless you got one or have some usefull info DONT POST... i just hate to see dumb mothafuka'z trying to act funny.

peace.

and before you start running your mouth, dont. its not worth it

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
the_custom_sunbird said:
wow patrick is so funny eh?....

I dont know how you would reply with 80 links and not expect him to get annoyed. plus im pretty sure just about everyone in here is familer with ebay so its just a waste of a post bro, this mans looking to get some headlight covers and a solar wing off someone in his area so unless you got one or have some usefull info DONT POST... i just hate to see dumb mothafuka'z trying to act funny.

peace.

and before you start running your mouth, dont. its not worth it
again let me go cry :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.