J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

WTB Lots of Stuff for z24 LOOK!

425 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rude_ideas 
#1 ·
Lots of stuff my poor cavalier still wants to buy. First, I need the kick panals that go along the edge of the door trim. 4 peices in all, cause i keep tripping over my amp power cable and its getting very annoying!! SunVisors (gray) Center Console arm rest. A Z24 Center cap for the Rim. Just need one, years 91-94 not the square one, but the other.

For exterier, i need a Rear Spoiler, any color, but prefer red. Z24 Side skirt, must be red, to hard to repaint those, i need the drivers side, but if you have to sell it in a pair, thats fine. And a front bumper, with no damage in perfect condition, prefer red, $80-100 shipped if possable.

im sure there is more but that is all i can think of right now. Unless someone has a brand new top with plastic rear, color black for a 92 Cavalier Z24 at a good price shipped. Thanks.

#2 ·
I have alot of what you are looking for. My Z is red but things do need repainting. The skirts would be 50$ for the pair and for the bumper, I have a brand new front bumper (350$ plus paint cost me 500$) that I would get rid of for around 200$ plus shipping also I have a red spoiler 75$ + shipping but it needs a new clear coat. And what color interior pieces are you looking for. I have perfect black interior with anything that you need. Let me know.

#3 ·
your prices are a little high. Spoilers go for around $40-60 I can buy a brand new front bumper primed $110 shipped. Id give you $200 shipped for the bumper, pics would be great.

Is the sunvisor black as well? if so thats fine, I just maily for right now, need the kick panals, sunvisors and center arm rest, id give you $50 shipped for them, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.