J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after a couple months of personal bullcrap, I'm finally getting to work on the z again... I need a few items to get her on the road to being done.

What I need:

HVAC/Radio Trim piece

Drivers side window motor, or manual crank assembly for both sides (I think it would look stupid having crank on one side and power on the other!)

Good alternator (preferably something more than the cheezy 90a I have now)

Good cruise parts (my cruise control isn't working, so I might as well have some spare parts when other things go)

I need all items shipped. I can pay by paypal or email money transfer for the canucks on the site.

Please let me know what you have, and price with shipping to Brampton Ontario L6S 6H8.

Thanks.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mstreim said:
what do u all need for the cruise control stuff. i might have some of the stuff i took off the bird. il check for ya
I'm not quite sure yet, I haven't gone through diagnosing it yet. I figure if I can get a whole working assembly, that's just security for WHEN -not if- other parts go bad... :lol:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
midnightmekanik said:
Ok, after a couple months of personal bullcrap, I'm finally getting to work on the z again... I need a few items to get her on the road to being done.

What I need:

HVAC/Radio Trim piece

Drivers side window motor, or manual crank assembly for both sides (I think it would look stupid having crank on one side and power on the other!)

Good alternator (preferably something more than the cheezy 90a I have now)

Good cruise parts (my cruise control isn't working, so I might as well have some spare parts when other things go)

I need all items shipped. I can pay by paypal or email money transfer for the canucks on the site.

Please let me know what you have, and price with shipping to Brampton Ontario L6S 6H8.

Thanks.
go to a yard or buy a parts car :wink:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, so I got the window motor, and trim piece from cahilj, and my buddy that works at a scrapyard gave me a tip to a 92 z24 coming in to his yard... I went and stripped the crap outta it!! So needless to say, I won't need anymore parts, so mods you can lock this up, and I appreciate all the responses!

Thx again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.