J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a manual steering rack for the j-bodies. I would also be interested in the coupler and delete pulley as well. PM or post if you have one for sale. I am mostly interested in the disconnected coupler and no... I will not buy the kit from JBP.

Brad

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know you can get racks from the dealership, rockauto.com, and some parts stores. I am mostly interested in the hard-to-find discontinued coupler so I wouldnt have to make one myself.

Brad

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
brad like i said, just shim the stock coupler! once you compare the stock rack and the manual rack you'll shoot yourself how simple it is.

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I think I can do that. I would just rather have the coupler if I could find one. :)

Do you still have the delete pulley and bracket that I could buy off of you?

Brad

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Brad i got a rack off Car-Parts.com for $80 Shipped...

Fly to NJ and pull mine, and leave me your p/s rack. And all accessories, pump, lines, hoses, and coupler, you can have mine lol... (i have the coupler you want too)

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
91berettagt said:
Brad i got a rack off Car-Parts.com for $80 Shipped...

Fly to NJ and pull mine, and leave me your p/s rack. And all accessories, pump, lines, hoses, and coupler, you can have mine lol... (i have the coupler you want too)
lol thought you didnt mind it anymore??? i told you, you can have the rack and everything from the 89 in the back ;)

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, if you ever pull yours off Rob, let me know.... unless Joe wants to snatch it up.

I'll try car-part.com again.... havnt had luck in my area, but I didnt think about having the yard ship the part out.

Brad

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Shipping would be $50CDN that is at a 11-12+ Business days shipping.

What you see in the pic is what I have in the kit. What coupler do you mean?

If you are serious I will take the package to the Postal Office and get an exact quote. Send me your perticulars ie; address, name etc.. For the quote.

Do you need a 9lb Fidenza Flywheel By chance? I have one for sale as well. $300.00 That is $50 bucks less then what I paid. And it is new unused.

Thanks
Shawn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.