J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a remote control for a car cd player, pioneer model # cdx-fm128 and the model # for the remote is cxa 7036. some jerk broke into the wifes jeep and stole her purse and the visor pocket that had some paperwork and for some reason they took the damm remote :eek: never bothered the player or the head unit...thanks, dave.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
grayghostz24 said:
i'm looking for a remote control for a car cd player, pioneer model # cdx-fm128 and the model # for the remote is cxa 7036. some jerk broke into the wifes jeep and stole her purse and the visor pocket that had some paperwork and for some reason they took the damm remote :eek: never bothered the player or the head unit...thanks, dave.
I got one at home, never use it. I'll check the part number or model number when i get home from work.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
If Rob doesn't I have one its a flat remote thats universal to Pioneer. its about as thin as a quarter and fits right in the palm of your hand. I have 2 remotes and this one I never use.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
grayghostz24 said:
still looking for a remote. i found some on the web but they want between 50-80 bucks for one. :eek: any luck on your end barrok 69?
ah i forgot about that remote :oops: pm me your details.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
the # on my remote is CXB8743. will that work with your stereo??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i took so long to get back to you barrok..i was back in the hospital again and just got back home today. i did find the paper that had the #'s on it .

cxa 7036
cxa fm67
cxa fm627
cxa fm627s
cxa 657
cxa 1227
cxa 1227s

yours might work if i can either reprogram the changer or the remote...but i can't say for sure. i hate to say it will and have it not work but i hate to say it will not when it might. what are you looking for it? maybe oneredry will see this because he has a universal remote that should work. thanks for all the trouble barrok..i appreciate it. dave.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
yeah I see those numbers, can't really go off the numbers if you may have a picture of the player like on best buy or something like that, that you can post for me I can see if were on the same page.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
actually it may work.. the remote looks alot different (same concept) but I would assume it does.. Im' sorry for not having a streight answer but most pioneers will work with this remote. My remote has alot of the same functions as that remote pictured.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that would be great oneredry. being as yours is universal it may work with mine. i think i should try yours first and if it does not work then i might try barroks and hope for the best. let me know what you think and we can work out the details. thanks, dave.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
grayghostz24 said:
that would be great oneredry. being as yours is universal it may work with mine. i think i should try yours first and if it does not work then i might try barroks and hope for the best. let me know what you think and we can work out the details. thanks, dave.
check your PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.