J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bottom of my door has finally lost the battle to rust :( I have been looking at local JY's but nothing yet. If anyone lives in ontario (I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment so shipping fees on a door would kill me) and has a drivers side door off a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Coupe, (preferably white) then please message me, I'd like to have it swapped before the harsh winter. If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'am almost positive we have a rust free white door on a Sunbird at my work. 2 door I know, don't worry. I'll make sure tommorrow and let you know tommorrow :wink:

You'll have to come and get it though in Cambridge, I work at the yard there :p

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
z26guy said:
I'am almost positive we have a rust free white door on a Sunbird at my work. 2 door I know, don't worry. I'll make sure tommorrow and let you know tommorrow :wink:

you got a set of phase1 red Z24 rust free doors there too? (sorry for threadjacking)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
z26guy said:

Let me know if it is, It wouldn't be a problem to drive down there and grab it.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Sorry I never had time to really check today had a newbie to train :lol: I do know that the white sunbird was moved it was not in its usual spot but I will double check first thing in the morning(going in earlier)

Barrok, you would not believe it if I told you. A beautiful one went through on Friday last week, not a spot on the doors :love: Anyway told the loader guy to be gentle with the car, he says its just a cavalier :roll: Surprised me and he was gentle, not even a hour goes by and some guy wanted both like crazy and was in first thing Saturday morning to get them along with other parts. Sad part is the rest........crusher, we are in the process of cleaning up the yard :cry:

So hopefully the Sunbird is still there :-?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
z26guy said:
Sorry I never had time to really check today had a newbie to train :lol: I do know that the white sunbird was moved it was not in its usual spot but I will double check first thing in the morning(going in earlier)

Barrok, you would not believe it if I told you. A beautiful one went through on Friday last week, not a spot on the doors :love: Anyway told the loader guy to be gentle with the car, he says its just a cavalier :roll: Surprised me and he was gentle, not even a hour goes by and some guy wanted both like crazy and was in first thing Saturday morning to get them along with other parts. Sad part is the rest........crusher, we are in the process of cleaning up the yard :cry:

Well I'm counting on you, that door would really mean alot.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
z26guy said:

damn. :guns: Keep an eye out for some!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Sorry the car was crushed, I even know which crushed pile its in :cry:

Barrok, I'll keep my eyes open. Although there is a mint set of red phase 2 doors on a base line cavalier with black interior :-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.