J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
replace the wiper switch that should fix it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
2_fast_4_u_in_my_z24 said:
What can should I do???
check for typos before you post :p sorry, couldn't help myself lol

first thing i'd check would be for loose wiring or connectors. if you can, carefully pry/pull the wiper switch assembly off the dash, and make sure everything's plugged in tight, no loose wires, etc. if that doesn't work, find an exorcist...? hehe

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
from what i have seen and heard, i would say about 75% its a faulty switch. its really cheap to replace. all you have to do is go to the junkers pick up one for like 5 bucks and replace it, just pop oput the entire assembly from the dash, if that doesnt work then look into the moredifficult solutions, always start with the easiest frist and work your way up. no need for you to get into something extensive when it could be an easy fix.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
z24blueman said:
atleast your doorlocks dont activate when you move the dome light switch to off :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
soup said:
from what i have seen and heard, i would say about 75% its a faulty switch. its really cheap to replace. all you have to do is go to the junkers pick up one for like 5 bucks and replace it, just pop oput the entire assembly from the dash, if that doesnt work then look into the moredifficult solutions, always start with the easiest frist and work your way up. no need for you to get into something extensive when it could be an easy fix.
trust me soup...im from the same school of thought....cheap=good :D :lol: ....i did change the wiper switch (twice...thought maybe one was bad) and still didnt work right. ended up being that board on the front of the motor....which i got a a junkers for $10....dealer wanted i think $90 :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.