J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nice 1st gen would deffinatly want to see under hood pics and interior pics but sounds like a really good deal for 1500

·
Registered
538 Posts
classicz24 said:
Hmmmmm......
I was thinkin bout phase 1 sideskirts for my 1st gen -- but now that I see them --I'm not sure. I really don't wanna lose the OE bottom striping. What do you guys think?
You could always do what Fabian (1987z24) did, and mould the Gen 2 sideskirts onto the Gen1 skirts... best of both worlds.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
skunkworks_zed said:
classicz24 said:
Hmmmmm......
I was thinkin bout phase 1 sideskirts for my 1st gen -- but now that I see them --I'm not sure. I really don't wanna lose the OE bottom striping. What do you guys think?
You could always do what Fabian (1987z24) did, and mould the Gen 2 sideskirts onto the Gen1 skirts... best of both worlds.
but he also molded the bottoms of the ph1 2nd gen kits into his bumpers. without them they'd stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
classicz24 said:
Hmmmmm......

"Take time to enjoy the timeless classics."
Umm no, leave it alone. you'll just end up kicking yourself if you change em.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the thread jack....He called me and left me a message about how the car is much more capible then 325, he said he built it himself so I may just call him back and ask him to work on my vert. I only really want the motor and if he can make my cav go vrooom vrooom then thats all I really want lol.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I actually got to talk with him. I told him about the site and also said he should join. He really sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Better yet he says he'll install the turbo on my vert and install the motor so yeah I'm excited!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.