J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have read that the other night i got raped by a 4 door civic on the highway. So today i just got off of werk early and came home and see kids at the park infront of my house AGAIN and a 4 Door Civic LX with Exhaust and Alteeza's. So this kid comes up to me who was in the one car i raced one day.

Him "yo you wanna race that car over there"
Me "that 4 door civic, i got beat by one of them the other night"
Him "he said no one has seen this car come over and look"

so i drove over and parked next to it. Not the same driver then another kid comes over.

Kid2 "he said go home and get 2g's then he will race if your confidant enough"

Me "wtf if i had 2g's would my car be primered?"

then the driver comes over.

Driver "i got 1500 under the hood, this aint worth racing"
Me im pissed "y not just race?"
Driver "cuz this aint worth it i got 1500 on 1 over head cam"
Me "so..."

then he walked away. so i decided to do a reverse drop into 1st without the ebrake and there was smoke everywhere :-D by the time i got onto my park and turned around there was still smoke :-D. Then he started his car and just keep spinning them like 1 turn with a rev. I was like y not smoke them? then he left arghhhhhhh wut gets me pissed is wuts up with all these 4 door civics ? i hate them i wanna race him and see if he really has that much under the hood.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So i just pulled in home again after seeing my ex, and a different kid comes up.

kid "you wanna run him, ill get him to run you"
Me "sure y not"

they told me to pull over so turns out he was talking about the white 3000GT next to the SHITVIC lol. Im like watever ill race him. We get to the point the shitvic guy gets out and flags us. We both spin crazy off the line. he pulled about a car if that, come 2nd gear i started to pull it back, then a car was in my lane so i had to move over and call it quits. We lined it up again but this time the SHITVIC guy was at the end so the kid in the 3000GT was like on 3 im like out.
REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
hes off i didnt hear him yell 2 or 3 so he pulled like 2 cars off the line :( i started to pull it at the end but it was to late :( if i didnt spin as much and had the shitvic guy flag us i probly would have pulled even.

·
Registered
13,406 Posts
haha. my friend at school has this really old subaru, it's like old and looks like one of those older honda accords and really ugly and sounds like shit, he thinks it can blow my car away, i'm gonna race him one night just to see how much power that ugly lil thing has

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
So you mean to tell us that this guy with the civic wanted to race you... but when it came down to the race they brought out another car? And he says he spent 1.5k under the hood, but did he ever show whats under the hood? I mean if you spent that much money on the engine, wouldn't you show it off? Unlike stupid mudflaps.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
wtf? why not swap it for a dohc vtec?

They're not all that, I pulled on a 96-00 civic si today in my 02, he had an exhaust and probably some other stuff. My eco is dead stock.

The funny thing is, if you won, that punk probably didn't have $1500 to pay up.... :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.