J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it seems the donor guy fell through from what rick told me so we still need a pair of donor fenders i know a couple guys mentioned donating thiers

so come on guys dont let this deal fall through the floor

also rick has only received 2 payments

so either post here or e-mail rick [email protected]

what they will look like
http://www.nomadim.com/host/temp/x1fenderconcept.jpg</URL>">

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
There are plenty of fenders in junkyards that are in good condition. Why doesn't this guy just stop at a few yards and pick up a set of fenders. They will probably cost less than it would to ship a set to him from somewhere else.

I have found them on www.car-part.com from $35 on up each.

Brad

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
The ones from my RS are going to be readily available. the driver side has that foot ding in it but I'm postive if you just hit it from the back side it would pop right out. outside of that their in perfect condition ( I think) I don;t know what it would take to get it to him but if I have to pay for shipping it'll be a couple weeks yet. Since I'm buying this new car all my money this week is going to that...... But their here and available anytime.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
In 3 weeks I get my donor cav. Its a 90 and has a set of mint fenders on it. IF he still dosent have fenders by then he can have mine.

Also, are the phase 1 & phase 2 fenders the same?

·
Registered
105 Posts
speed_demon07 said:
um. i told you that i have donor fenders. i e-mailed sales but they never e-mailed me back. i have good fenders.
strange i reply to all my emails, are you sure you sent it to [email protected]? resend it to me again

hopefully i can get some fenders soon

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
whatever... if I someone dosent want them or come pick them up the car is goin to the crusher and there brand new fenders...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.