J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i only received 2 payments so far!!

1) William Distefano
2) David Isidoro

Also a couple of people backed out with lame excuses, this makes all 2nd Gen. people look bad for when my company considers making addition parts for your cars, also you were all concerned about having these fenders prototyped & produced in 4-5weeks, its hard when people take 2-4 (even 6weeks) to send payment in, so this greatly delays the production times!

so please send your payments in a timely fashion

thanx

· Registered
2,148 Posts
so now we look bad? thats not kool i mean you dont even have the fenders to start molding and yet you complaining about payments? i mean your just as bad for not planning out getting the fenders better

· Premium Member
24,401 Posts
patrick said:
so now we look bad? thats not kool i mean you dont even have the fenders to start molding and yet you complaining about payments? i mean your just as bad for not planning out getting the fenders better
Not the point.... If people commited to him a payment by a certian time, and have failed to produce the money then he has a legit reason to complain. Regardless of his production time. Now if he fails to deliver said product by his promised time then the people buying the fenders have a legit reason to bitch.

· Registered
2,148 Posts
jakerooni said:
patrick said:
Not the point.... If people commited to him a payment by a certian time, and have failed to produce the money then he has a legit reason to complain. Regardless of his production time. Now if he fails to deliver said product by his promised time then the people buying the fenders have a legit reason to bitch.
yea thats true but i think peeps are getten cold feet seein the posts about the hard time getting fenders and well flashpoints is outta biz i am pretty sure and i know of one person he ripped off so i can understand why peeps back out but i think once he gets the fenders made and one person gets em and if the person gives em his A+ he will sell alot of the fenders more then were on the waiting list

· Registered
4,690 Posts
Unfortunately, this always happens, it's the same story over and over..... people want, then they get, then they make excuses, then they complain and back out........ of course it's like that with all sorts of car owners, but i've found that 2nd gen owners are especially bad....... :(

I've seen only 2 GP's go through so far..... mine for the FDP CAI and the Diza GP...... i really hope these fenders go through, it's what everyone's been wanting!!!

On the other hand i'm sure i could find 10 people who drive GA's that would buy :lol:

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
patrick said:
jakerooni said:
patrick said:
yea thats true but i think peeps are getten cold feet seein the posts about the hard time getting fenders and well flashpoints is outta biz i am pretty sure and i know of one person he ripped off so i can understand why peeps back out but i think once he gets the fenders made and one person gets em and if the person gives em his A+ he will sell alot of the fenders more then were on the waiting list
i've been in business for the past 3yrs, and i have yet to have one product be sent back to me for a refund, and if i ripped people off (as you claim) provide proof!

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
patrick said:
when geedz started this GP, he was suposed to get a donor set of fenders, but he came into a small problem, so thats why this ordeal with getting the fenders came up, but like i said in a few posts ago, donor fenders will be here this comming wensday!

· Registered
2,148 Posts
nice nice now i bet if you send a e mail to all buyers sayen that the fenders will be here wensday you should get sum more money cuz i think thats the main reason alot of people backed down but i could be wrong

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
patrick said:
nice nice now i bet if you send a e mail to all buyers sayen that the fenders will be here wensday you should get sum more money cuz i think thats the main reason alot of people backed down but i could be wrong
thats why i also made this post. to keep everyone informed :)

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bezal said:
Well i'm still up for it, but don't want to wait all winter to get these. So what was the price that we came to on the fenders?
send me a email and i'll send you the payment info (with pricing)

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.