J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving down the queensway between cawthra and dixie today in my gf's civic and this crazy guy in a yellow S2000 (his plate was YLW S)comes flying up behind me and flies into the other lane coming within a foot of my car so I honk at him and my gf starts giving him the finger. Anyway, we catch up to him and he starts veering off into my lane getting real close so I roll down the window and start telling him to calm the f down. We end up stopped at the light right next to each other in traffic and he tells me "he is going to fuck me up" and drives his car across both lanes and gets out of his car and walks to my window and tells my gf and I that "he is going to break our fingers". ANYWAY, the other guy that he cut off starts yelling at him and a whole bunch of other people are honking (including his gf) so the idiot gets back into his car and drives off..

Geez, people these days :/

G

·
I would have got out and took him on. Not the smartest thing to do, but shit, no one comes up to me and starts shit. Since he was at your door or whatever you shoulda opened it really fast and smack the bitch w/ it. Granted it'd leave some marks or even a dent, but hell, would be cool to see and you'd get a nice jump on him.

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
see, this is why i dont live in toronto, i used to go through that area all the time n3x, not the greatest area :D

but definately, i would have opened my door very fast, knocked him on his ass, then drive away :D

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The opent he door thing really fast is a good idea, then get out and punt kick his face before he can get up. Then as he is laying there...step on his nuts to teach him a real lesson. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.