J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm ... the part thats on the door in the z24 skirt package, they arnt glued on are they? or are they bolted.

I cant seem to figure out a way to get them off!

:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Speaking of door panels, where can I get this special tool so I can remove the Window crank handle? My Chiltons refers it to tool J-21104. Any thoughts? I've never taken my panel off, but I sure want to..!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Most auto parts/supplies stores carrie the tool. Usually cheap stamped steel tool around 5 bucks makes it much easier to remove the steel clip although some people have luck with the end of a hacksaw blade, a rag, etc,

·
Registered
177 Posts
ginobeats said:
Most auto parts/supplies stores carrie the tool. Usually cheap stamped steel tool around 5 bucks makes it much easier to remove the steel clip although some people have luck with the end of a hacksaw blade, a rag, etc,
Okay, yeah, I guess when I get a chance I'll head down to my local Schucks. I'd rather use a tool because it was designed to take the handle off instead of possibly screwing something up with other approaches. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.